Rules For The Future
By: Skinner J.Tyler
Ten has been a number that comes up a lot throughout the ages. From the Holy Bible to the Georgia Guidestones, there has been signs of ten everywhere. What is the reference to this number and what importance is it’s value?
First off let me tell you about a set of stones that have some guidelines on them. Many have wondered for years who put these mysterious stones in this place in the first place. Some speculate the stones are for some secret knowledge to guide the future population.
There was even talks that many believe the illuminati has place these stones there to help guide their mindless human race blindly and without enormous symbols to do this, it would be difficult to use such speculation with a book, movie or other type of media that can be washed away upon nuclear attack.
The stones are multi lingual and written in ten different languages. They are known to be put in place when we are in a time of reason. This isn’t a park or place to visit (although lately it has been a site for speculation). I’ve read about the Guidestones many times and still find them quite strange since no one knows who put them in place.
Choose an amount
Or enter a custom amount
The top of the Georgia Guidestones has a cap on it that is aligned with the North Star. Remember the North Star is usually easiest to find any time during the night. The stones stand at 16 feet tall and are over 20 tons. Some say it is a guiding stone for the future after nuclear annihilation but there are many who speculate this can be used by the occult.
Yes thete are many who say this structure has been put in place by the occult or illuminati to practice occult rituals. There is even a documentary that was released in 2015 and outlines how the freemasons, the rosicurcians and the United Nations, are all connected to these very stones. Kind of strange isn’t it?
- Maintain a population under 500 000 000 in perpetual balance with nature,
- Guide reproduction wisely-improving fitness and diversity,
- Unite humanity with a living new language,
- Rule passion faith tradition and all things with tempered reason,
- Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts,
- Let nations rule internally while resolving outside disputes in world courts,
- Avoid petty laws and useless officials,
- Balance personal rights with social duties,
- Prize truth beauty love, seeking harmony with the infinite,
- Be not a cancer of the earth, leave room for nature leave room for nature
Reference to the material used for this blog is available at: https://www.georgiaencyclopedia.org/articles/history-archaeology/georgia-guidestones/